Saturday, April 22, 2017

Review: SEALs of Honor: Mason

SEALs of Honor: Mason SEALs of Honor: Mason by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

That is one useful birdcall.

I like the author's inside joke with the reader.

Oh, he can talk but she can't? Such a double standard.

Haha, he knows your name, babe!

Whose job was it to look after the prisoner? Because they failed.

Well that's keeping her quiet. Did they not think Daniel would have friends?

She's quite smart.

I'm sure her brother would have never told her the bad parts of his stories.

She's crabby when she's sick.

Whoo-ee, she has no fear, does she. But poor Johann.

Damn bureaucrats sent soldiers into danger without all the facts? Grr.

Heck, they should have embedded a tracking device under her skin.

Ooh, that was smart. I could never make myself bleed like that, though.
Love a lady who rescues herself.

She's got her priorities straight.

Err...So the same guy who was pressuring her a year ago, coincidentally when her company was hacked, is trying to hack in again. And she doesn't see a connection?

Ugh, it's a trap, people!

Checkmate goes to Tesla Landers.

Her father knew who the bad guy was and never said anything?

I got a free copy from Amazon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment