Monday, December 12, 2016

Review of Speechless Episode 9

That really is patronizing. Even the other team is cheering? Hell no!

I actually don't know anyone with CPR training.

And that's what you get for trying to climb a ladder that's heavier than you, Ray.

There were no sports like this when I was growing up. If there were, I didn't know about them.

Hello, man-boobs!

Ah, the power of suggestion. Now I want lasagna.

Ooh, a secret tunnel. But I wonder if Ray has asthma.

I'm with Maya. Their whole life is about not excluding JJ. Wrapping him in cotton goes against their whole ethics.

None of the other players have someone pushing them. Why not get JJ's strength up so he can do it himself?

Good speech, Jimmy.

Wait, what happened? Did I miss something? Did JJ make the goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment