Thursday, December 15, 2016

Review of Speechless Episode 10

I don't get people who have fake trees. It's Christmas!

Haha, it was nice until she said "dump"!

I didn't have a computer until I was way older than you, Ray. You'll live.

That's how I got into college, JJ. And chill out, Ray.

Nice arm, Minnie Driver! Poor Dylan. Let's hope she didn't land on the apples.

Oh my God, this meeting is boring.

That's a lot of choir puns.

Hey, man. Manual chairs are just as nice.

Hel-lo Julianne Hough!

And that is why I don't have a power chair, even though every stranger I meet asks me why I don't.

Haha, that's cheating, JJ!

You guys should just use the car alarm.

Aww! Humanity is saved.

Snort-laugh. Poor kid. So lucky I'm a girl.

I want that van.

At least they can be assured that no one in town would do such a thing...?

Go Kenneth, go Kenneth.

No comments:

Post a Comment