Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review: Come Back to Me

Come Back to Me Come Back to Me by Sharon Sala
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The arsonist wanted George to know it was him.

Really? A building blows up and nobody in a small town notices?

Phoebe was weak, that's the only thing I can say about that. And the townsfolk are simple-minded.

Wait, did Preston have something to do with the fire?

Whoa, I feel bad for that college girlfriend.

That was weird, Elliott.

Aw, Lee is so cute, trying to impress his father. Aidan's first reaction was very well-done of him.

The house tour is wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.

It's so nice that people know each other so well that someone can take your child to the bathroom for you.

Yikes. Drunks beware. Don't talk about her son.

Attagirl, Yvonne.

No one can say Corey came from a bad home, which makes the way he lives his life now look even worse.

Sonja is a witch.

Poor Betty! I hope she and the truck driver are okay!

This is better than if the customers did a slow clap!

Get it, Ruby and Peanut!

God works in mysterious ways.

I'd say dirty trick, but Corey deserves it.

Sigh. But I am glad that Aidan was able to forgive an old dead man walking.

Er, hello Dan. You don't sound scary at all.

Live with that, Joe.

I need to know Dan's story. Now!

I'm so happy for Alice and her kids. This is a great thing Phoebe is doing.

Yay, Chief!

Lee's reaction to their news is hilarious.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment