Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review of Speechless Episode 2

Yeah, if I lived alone, I'd have almost no furniture. I've got a chair, and I'd need a table for meals and my laptop. That's it.

She has a point. If he was on oxygen, he'd be dead by the time the second ambulance got there.

Dang, Janitor Guy cleans up good.

I love his questions for JJ!

Ugh, stop smiling, Principal.

Don't give this woman ideas, DiMeo!

I want to smack this neighbor.

Ha! Don't tell me you never forgot your kid, Mrs. DiMeo.

JJ looks like he time-traveled from the seventies! Don't do that to the boy, Kenneth! There's a reason those clothes were in the lost-and-found.

Ray, Ray, Ray.

This physical therapist is rude! Mine have never been this mean.

Ow! Poor kid. The one chest hair he had...

I've never thought about being nonverbal or unable to transfer on and off the toilet.. There's always someone worse off than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment