Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review of Speechless Episode 3

Why is Ray naked?

Is it wrong that I sometimes use myself as a snowplow?

Well, that's wrong.

You so need a better excuse, Maya.

Huh. That makes sense, Kenneth.

That is one janitor who is super hip and in-the-know with his school's students.

Aww. The class that vandalizes together, stays together.

You broke her, dude.

Hell-o steroids.

Look at JJ with the mom jokes!

I've been there. But I've been able to have a lot of cool experiences doing other stuff. It just takes planning.

What. The hell. DiMeo, remember that whole "I want my kid to have friends" thing? Go back to that!

Has no one heard of a beach chair?!

How does one grow a beard like that? And way to bring down team spirit, Dylan.

I guess it's good that they see him and not his chair...?

Whoops! Breathe, Ray.

I love the dad's speech.

Poor Eastlake, haha!

Why did you mess with the boy's board, woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment