Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review of Speechless Episode 5

Yeah, I'd make copies of the list, you guys. No need to demolish the wall.

Thank God Ray's not on videochat.

Those plans are lame, Kenneth.

Dude, I need a laser.

Jimmy's gonna wake up with bruises that Maya will have to explain, haha!

I'm with JJ. I could never go to parties because their houses wouldn't have been accessible. At least he was invited.

Dylan's idea sounds so cool.

Funny how his mind goes to "fourth kid". And wow! He really gets into Halloween, doesn't he?

Aw, I liked Kenneth's costume. Too bad it wasn't teen-appropriate.

Oh, he's so gonna regret the earring. I want that leather jacket.

Ray's going to have an ulcer by freshman year.

Tricksy, JJ. Very tricksy.

Jillian is going to grow up to be a tramp.

Oh, Kenneth. Sweet, clueless Kenneth. Maya is going to kill you dead.

Doesn't JJ have to pee?

I went to a wine-tasting, and was zig-zagging down Times Square.

Dylan's the sane one in the family, in spite of the pig's blood.

I love that this show emphasizes that JJ is just a normal teenager who does stupid stuff.

Best. Costume. Ever. But no one's going to open their door to you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment