Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CafePress Review

I've always been hesitant to order things online. I prefer going to a store and seeing what I'm getting. Of course, sometimes it's easier (and cheaper) to buy online. Who wants to go out in the snow to do Christmas shopping if you don't have to?

But I decided to take a chance on CafePress. They have so many products of practically any design you can think of. I was looking for something to show my love for "One Tree Hill", and Amazon just had shirts, which, let's face it, I won't wear. CafePress had a cute "Naley" keychain. They even have deals, depending on the day. So I ordered it, praying that 1) I would actually receive it and 2) it would actually look like the picture.

You can pay using an existing Amazon account. You get emails from Amazon and CafePress confirming your order. You don't always get a tracking number, same as Amazon. But they do give you a general date of arrival, which was helpful. In fact, I got my product early!

It was exactly what I wanted, and packaged perfectly. Thanks, CafePress! I've already ordered from you again.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment