Friday, July 22, 2016

Review: Sweet Little Lies

Sweet Little Lies Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm FINALLY reading this. I had to wait in line for my library to get a copy.

Don't we all wish we had a wishing fountain.

I like the reference to the movie Cocktail.

I don't drink, either.

I like how Ms. Shalvis sets up future books in the series right away.

Phew. I thought I was the only one who did that, Willa!

Don't be a martyr, Finn.

Now that's the way to get a guy's attention!

She's a medic who hates the sight of blood?

Now I really want to know how she knows Finn. Did she come to San Francisco to meet him?

Good for her, that she doesn't mind Jake's wheelchair or the fact that he lost his legs. I just wish she had better luck with the men she has sex with.

Nice going, Finn.

It doesn't sound like her parents were all that great, either. But at least they weren't physically abusive.

Newsflash, honey. Making a man hide from another man, whom you've slept with, doesn't look good.

Elle is magic. That is all.

I'm with Willa, I prefer paperbacks.

I'm glad she told the truth, finally.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment